1. I don’t like coffee. Never have but honestly love tea
2. I have to have the Tv volume on an odd number or I feel like its going to blow up.
3. I love writing and am always writing stories
4. I used to get tonsillitis about 5 times a year. Still never got my tonsils removed.
5. I am obessed with anything to do with Harry Potter.
6. I really love Pokemon and my favourite is either Gogoat or Alakazam
7. I met a few members of the cast of Glee. Twice at two different conventions.
8. I cry at books and films all the time.
10. My eyes are blue but sometimes they look really green.
11. I completly believe in karma and believe that everyone gets what they deserve.
12. I am the Queen of Procrastination
13.I tend to write to do lists for everything and need things to be in order.
14. I have OCD and have to have things in a certain order. Especially my books they are really organised.
15. I prefur to sit on the floor than on the sofa or a chair and I don’t really know why.
16. I have a huge phobias of ants and snakes
17. I really hate clowns they really creep me out.
18. I love nothing more than curling up with a good book.
19. If you give me a book then I will love you forever. I look after books with all my heart.
20. I am really trying to get into reading classics.
20. I hate people playing with my hair. It just really annoys me.
21. I have actually almost completed a novel. I am 60,000 words in and still writing.
22. I am obessed with the drag queen Courtney Act. I just think that she is the most genuine person and talented without being smug about it.
23. I become obessed with a certain TV Series and sit and watch entire box sets without sleeping or anything else.
24. I am actually a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore (Don’t know my log in)though) and my patronus is a badger.
25. My favourite books are The Harry Potter Series, Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children
26. My favourite Harry Potter book is the Prisoner of Azkaban but my favourite of them films is Order of the Phoenix
27. I can’t cry in front of people, didn’t cry at my mums funeral for that reason.
28. I tend to bottle up my problems as I am used to being the strong one in the family.
29. I am obessed with Energy Drink.
30. I really don’t have a sweet tooth and would take something savoury over something sweet anytime.
31. I don’t like green food, except lettuce and apples. It tastes awful I think.
32. I don’t like strawberries as no matter what they taste really bitter.
33. I love mushrooms and prawns. I can make a really good paella.
34. I only own about three pairs of shoes.
35. I will always insist I am right.
36. If I am playing a game I always play to win. I don’t care if I am playing against four year olds. They have to learn to lose at some point.
37. I love the smell of anything coconut
40. I am obsessed with the shop Lush.
41. I actually like the smell of freahly cut grass but have awful hayfever.
42. I have PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) if you are curious about it just ask me.
43. My favourite colour is either purple or yellow
44. When I was younger I wouldnt eat black or brown,sweets as I thought they were dirty.
45. I love Formula One and always make a point of watching it.
46.I dye my hair auburn red, but I am naturally blonde.
47. I am more of a cat person than a dog person.
48. I used to think there was a crocodile under my bed when I was a child.
49. I have only been in love once, well I am in love and I can honestly say that unrequited love is really painful
50. My laugh changes all the time.
51. I love the whites of eggs but hate egg yolks.
52. I met Ant and Dec once in Fenwicks and had to ask Dec for change of a £20 note. Thankfully he had it and was kind enough to give me it. That was about ten years ago and I still haven’t spent it.
53. I love anything to do with the Tudors, especially Henry VIII
54. I love Greek Mythology and yet not Roman,or anything else.
55.I am dreadful at maths and can’t add to save my life.
56. I get really defensive over people I care about either real or fictional.
57. I love the film The Labyrinth with David Bowie in and I know it by heart
58. I met the actress/author Carrie Hope Fletcher at a book signing and she waa really amazing, despite me being nervous.
59. I am much more confident behind a screen and behind my stories. I,realise that makes me sound like a cyber bully but honestly I am not. I am just more comfortable in a world.I can easily create.
60. I am generally a shy person
61. I get really addicted to reality tv shows like, Big Brother.
62. I practically live on Twitter Hogwartsishere.com and Pintrest.
63. If I won the lottery I would buy a house with an extra bedroom and turn it into a library.