Watch the original creator answer the questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfhSV-L3eo!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I generally have a pile of books that I am reading for readathons and I often have a theme for each month just in case there are no readathons I want to take part in.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I will quit it, I never used to DNF books as I felt I had started them so had to finish them but it often put me in a reading slump so now I will just give up on it if I am not enjoying it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I would try and finish enough books to complete it, but if I don’t then I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t, its as simple as that.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I think it depends usually there are people on Twitter who agree with me or even my sister, most of the time we like the same books, or more she likes the books that I like rather than the other way around.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I cry, I have cried reading a book in public many times
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book?
It depends on what my current reading mind is. Sometimes I will just read the wikipedia page but sometimes I will go back and read it through but maybe skim read it.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
To be honest I just tell them that I don’t lend books to people and if they don’t like it then tuff. I won’t even let people read my book in my own home.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I often find
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
All of them… and then I complain that I have no money and that my bank account hates me. I really have no self control when it comes to buying the books that I want.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
It depends on how much I want to read them, usually they get read straight away but there are times when they are just all over the place and on my shelf for ages before i even remember that they are there.
That was The Reader Problems TAG!
I TAG everyone who has recently followed me, tag me in your tags I wold love to know what you thoughts are.
Good Night Book Lions!