I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do this. I have no idea how this will go. But come the end of the year I will see what I have read and what I haven’t.
Yes it is almost the end of January, so might re visit this at the end of January 2023 and see then, but you never know.
The Books decided to list them rather than just put the covers on. Simply because I want to get back into actually writing blogs.
- 1. Silence of The Girls – Pat Barker
- 2. A Deadly Education – Naomi Novick
- 3. The Opposite of Butterfly Hunting – Evanna Lynch.
- 4. All of Us Villains – Amanda Foody and Catherine Lynn Herman
- 5. The Extraordinares – TJ Klune
- 6. Helen of Troy – Margaret George
- 7. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han
- 8. Fall of Giants – Ken Follett
- 9. The God Game – Danny Tobey
- 10. Girl A – Abigail Dean
- 11. The Girl in the Blue Coat – Monica Hesse
- 12. Phantom Limb – Lucinda Berry
- 13. Red Dragon – Thomas Harris
- 14. Ponti – Sharlene Te’o
- 15. House of Furies – Madeline Roux
- 16. A Little Life – Hanya Yanigahara
- 17. How To Stop Time – Matt Haig
- 18. The Vanishing Half – Brit Benett
- 19. The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister – Anne Lister
- 20. The Holiday – T.M.Logan
- 21. The Unlikely Escape of Uriah Heep – H.G. Parry
- 22. Troy – Stephen Fry
And there we have it. I will check back in a year and see what I have actually read from this list.
How many do you reckon? I am going to go with 15. I know some of them I am desperate to get to. So really hope I do.